Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The little parts of a Great Change

Sitting down alone one late sunset, I peered through the window of my heart to see where I would love to be at that point in time. I could see this very vividly in my mind's eye...Then I retreated and began to analyse myself...where I actually was..


The distance...the gap in between..was quite huge and really a matter of fact, acts to be carried out and even cash to be spent...


Only the thought of the journey between, that I must traverse, almost took me to a state of despair and hopelessness...threatening to shoot up my blood pressure.....


Then I took a breath, long and deep, and then exhaled as a flush of inspiration came all over me, and I heard these soundless words coming from within me.


"The Great Change you seek is like a huge piece of machinery, which  you need to transport from one point to another. Dismantle it and take as much pieces as you can conveniently convey, little by little, rather than attempting to lift the whole object"


As I moved each piece, I found more peace in my mind..and I drew nearer to my ideal, with a huge sense of relief...

No comments:

Post a Comment